Ormiston, 127 Gordon Street
CONTACT JAKE FOR SOLD PRICE
You will Love coming home to this stunning bay side residence, perfectly positioned in one of Ormiston’s most popular streets, within walking distance to one of Queensland’s leading schools Ormiston College, Ormiston State school and Raby Bay Park.
Situated on manicured 706m2 block, offering a clever two-level architect design, with plenty of room for growing families or retirees to enjoy your own space offering multiple family, living, dining, alfresco and outdoor areas.
The main hub of the home is the open plan, centrally appointed Caesar stone benchtop kitchen with breakfast bar, encompassing the dining and living and alfresco entertaining decks. Both rear alfresco entertaining decks flow seamlessly out from main living, up to the top floor deck, basking in absolutely stunning 360-degree panoramic bayside, ocean and suburban views.
There are four bedrooms with two on each level, allowing for plenty of space and separation for growing teenagers, students, and perfect for grandparents or guests. The master bedroom is ensuited, and there are two additional bathrooms servicing both levels of the home.
Notable features include:
* Stunning high raked ceilings designed to capture the easterly bay breezes
* Internal access to the home from the double car lockup garage Car port suitable for boat or caravan
* Easy to maintain gardens on a flat, fully fenced 706m2 block
* Fresh white timber shutters
* Crimsafe and security grills
* 1.5kw solar plus solar hot water system
* 5000L water tank
* Ceiling speakers in the living and upstairs entertaining area
This is low maintenance bayside living at its best – enjoy coming home every day, make sure you inspect 127 Gordon Street, Ormiston, Queensland.
For further information on current or upcoming listings, please feel free to get in touch seven days on 0423 733 882 or click here to send your details.