Greenbank, 31 Bluebird Close
CONTACT JAKE FOR SOLD PRICE
Greenbank’s most commanding, desirable and prestigious residence… The care, attention, premier quality and thought that has gone into this stunning contemporary design will dazzle you, delight your senses, and leave you feeling you have finally found your ‘trophy’ home.
Privately secluded and hidden away at the end of a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac, you are welcomed into the estate through electronic double gates up to this stunning residence, basking in the lush native gardens, two dams and rolling green hills.
Amerce yourself in absolute luxury, with no expense spared in the creation of this stunning masterpiece. Boasting a clever contemporary architect design, showcasing Roman Palace elements and features including double story cathedral ceilings, sharp sleek cornices, marble electric fireplace, bright white premium tiles, and double story columns.
The ground level houses the massive stone bench top kitchen with separate butler’s kitchen and pantry, informal lounge and dining, home cinema, fifth bedroom, full bathroom, massive family sized laundry and storage.
The stunning gold and iron stair cases leads to the upper level, with a sitting area above the stairs, and separate hallway offering seclusion away from the bedroom wing. The lavish master bedroom is fit for a King and Queen, with double walk in wardrobe, double vanity and spa master, and dressing / sitting area. There are three additional king size bedrooms, plus a full main bathroom servicing the bedrooms.
One of the most amazing features of this property is the fully separate entertaining paradise at the rear of the residence. Great for a large home business / tradesperson, teenage or grandparents. Featuring high quality timber flooring, full length mirror, a second cinema screen and bar.
Notable features include:
* Ten seat home cinema plus second home cinema screen in the rear entertainer’s paradise
* New Complete Bitumised driveway circumference the entire home
* 25,000 above ground water tank plus 30,000 under-ground water tank
* 3 car lock up garage with internal access to the home
* 5,000 kW solar
* On-site parking with side access for eight cars, trucks, motorhomes and boats
* Bore sprinkler system servicing the gardens
* 40 feet container home at the front of the property
* Close to Brookwater business district, Brisbane and Ipswich cities and schools