Chermside | 24/45 Playfield Street
Is this Brisbane’s Best Value 3 Bedroom Penthouse?
You won’t find better value in the area and save over $100,000 if you are comparing to a new unit on a lower floor in the same suburb. Why pay $580,000 to $680,000? Unit 24 is situated atop a private and secure building with only 26 units, in the heart of one of Chermside’s most popular streets).
This spacious open plan 135m2 penthouse is a great purchase for anyone wanting great value for money, with Chermside shopping centre right at your doorstep.
You are welcomed into the residence with a large private entry and into the open plan layout including a huge Caesarstone benchtop kitchen with breakfast bar. Enjoy your downtime and entertaining on the massive covered balcony taking in a lovely panoramic park view and attracting lovely breezes all year round.
There are three large bedrooms all with double mirrored built in wardrobes, and two bathrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and access to the large wrap around balcony, taking in lovely easterly breezes and outlooking the parklands.
Notable features include:
- Massive car park with plenty of storage space (approx. 1.5 car spaces) Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Central secure intercom
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Internal laundry
- Wrap around entertaining balcony taking in lovely breezes
- Walk to Chermside shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, premium boutique shops, cinemas and speciality shops
- Currently tenanted until September 2018
- Smaller complex of only 26 units
- Low body corporate fees approximately $875 per quarter
Perfect for home owners, retirees or investors looking for exceptional value, don’t pay the same money for a two bedroom unit.
*Take a virtual inspection of this unit before you take a physical inspection, simply click the 3D logo in the pictures.