Eight Mile Plains, 16 Yvonne Road
CONTACT JAKE FOR SOLD PRICE
Situated in a very popular family friendly location, this low-set brick residence offers plenty of space, privacy and separation for the whole family to enjoy this property to its fullest!
The inviting entry welcomes you into the home, leading you past the separate family room and into the massive open plan dining, lounge, corner kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample storage. Flowing from the living area is the private covered rear entertaining patio, and fully fenced landscaped gardens.
Housing four large generous sized bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans in all rooms including the master bedroom with its own ensuite.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Located just a few minutes to the very popular Warrigal Road States School, Runcorn Highschool, Redeemer College and John Paul College school bus stop. There are plenty of shopping and dining opportunities right at your door step including Westfield Garden City, the Glen Hotel, shopping, restaurants and a short drive to Sunnybank dining precinct. A few minutes to busway and the freeway.
NOTABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Double lock up garage with internal access and ample storage
* Separate laundry with external access
* Air conditioning living area and master bedroom
* Crim-safe on the front door, plus security screens on windows and doors
* Ceiling fans in the family room, lounge and bedrooms
* Freshly painted recently throughout the house
* New timber floor in all four bedrooms as well as the separate family room
* Low maintenance garden redone recently
Plenty of additional storage throughout
Eight Mile Plains is a very popular suburb for families due to the quality schooling, transport, shops and freeway access. The rental estimate is available on request.
If you are looking for a high-quality residence with room for everyone, located in a positive growth suburb, 16 Yvonne Road presents a prime opportunity and a lovely family home for you.
For further information on current or upcoming listings, please feel free to get in touch seven days on 0423 733 882 or click here to send your details.