Samford Valley| 14 Birdwood Drive
Contemporary Family Sanctuary on 12,700m2
Welcome to ”Boolaroo“ at 14 Birdwood Drive, Samford Valley.
Situated in an elevated position at the base of House Mountain, capturing picturesque panoramic mountain views across the valley, this exceptional family residence boasting a stunning double storey renovation with approximately 538m2 of spaces including:
– 238sqm of internal living on the upper level
– 120sqm architecturally designed covered timber deck on the upper level
– 130sqm of dual occupancy living on the ground level
– 54sqm painted steel shed (9 x 6m)
Federation and Hamptons elements are showcased throughout including premium fixtures and fittings and custom engineered lighting.
Multiple family and dining spaces blend seamlessly with what could be one of Queensland’s best covered decks, basking in panoramic mountain sunset views and overlooking a dream 12,700sqm (3.14 acres) parcel of land, with plenty of room for a pool and tennis court.
The open plan lounge, dining and state of the art designer chefs’ kitchen is the central hub of the home with a 4.25m long Caesarstone bench and breakfast bar, high quality timber flooring and bay window.
The family friendly layout flows easily into two a second informal lounge and dining / study with a commanding open fireplace to enjoy in the winter months. Everyone will love the fantastic separation of areas, with ample indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy their own privacy and downtime.
There are five generous sized bedrooms and two ultra-modern bathrooms on the upper level including a huge master wing with ensuite, walk in wardrobe opening out onto a private alfresco deck taking in the lovely views over the valley that are on offer.
The separate lower level of the residence is perfect for dual occupancy living, a teenage retreat or ‘air b&b’, with a brand-new second kitchen and huge timber floored living area, plus a separate 7m x – 5.7m bedroom with its own ensuite.
Notable features of the home include:
– 120m2 of architecturally designed & structurally certified timber deck with 50mm sandwich panel roof
– 130sqm of separate dual occupancy living space on the ground floor plus internal garage
– Zone control ducted air conditioning throughout the upper level
– Custom engineered premium lighting throughout
– 5Kw Solar Power unit (21 panels)
– Internal Hampton’s white window & door shutters
– Bay window
– Open Fireplace
– Selected External Crim-Safe security windows and doors
– Securely fenced house yard area at the rear of the house
– Picturesque gully bridge with covering Native Wisteria vine
– Freshly painted interior
– Polished hardwood timber floors
– Brand new premium fine quality Lux – Eighth Gauge carpets with 20 year guarantee
– Vacumaid ability
– AEG Pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven plus AEG Multi-function Combination Microwave Oven
– Highland 5 burner gas cooktop
– Miele Fridge & Freezer
– Double car lock-up garage with remote opening plus large storage space
– Shed with 2 car spaces and workshop bay
– Six car spaces – four x garaged, plus two x carport under deck
– Town water & underground power
Positioned in a secure and extremely tightly held cul-de-sac in a pocket of Samford Valley with fabulous neighbours, set in one of Queensland’s favourite village communities – 14 Birdwood Drive Samford Valley presents a very rare opportunity to purchase a stunning family residence and in a highly sought-after lifestyle location…
The ultimate family residence, and one that your family will be proud to call home for many years to come.
*Take a virtual inspection of this unit before you take a physical inspection, simply click the 3D logo.